Terms & Conditions
It is vital that you carefully read the terms and conditions before making a reservation with us.
- 100% of the sum due will be charged to your credit card on booking the excursion.
- Payments made with Visa or Mastercard credit cards will be charged in US dollars. Any conversion to other currencies will be made at the current exchange rate offered by your bank.
- Your card statement will show the charge in the name of Alltournative.
- Children must be of at least 4 years of age, and minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in excursions that involve activities on a boat or in a temazcal.
- Participation is forbidden for persons under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance.
3. CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
Any modifications must be made at least 48 hours before the excursion. In order to modify the booking, please send your confirmation number and the new information to
email@example.com in order to allow our booking staff to contact you. Alternatively, you can contact us on the following numbers:
- In the event of cancellation and in order to have your money refunded, you must provide us with at least 72 hours’ notice. You will be charged 6% of the cost of the excursion (calculated on the overall sum paid).
- There will be no refunds for no-shows or cancellations made on the day of the tour.
- In the event that visitors do not show up on the day of the tour, a 50% refund of the total sum paid will be made ONLY on presentation of a medical certificate issued by a local hospital, justifying their non-presence.
- 100% refund in the event of cancellation due to local weather conditions.
- Changes in date or modifications to the itinerary must be requested at least 72 hours before the date of the tour.
- All cancellations, date changes and modifications to the itinerary must be requested by telephone (984 242 00 98) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any refunds or authorisation for payment with your credit or debit card will be fully processed within 15-20 days from the day of request.
Blue Caribe reserves the right to modify or cancel any tour for causes beyond our control, on the basis of the fact that the safety of our passengers is our utmost priority. Prices are subject to modification without notice.
5. NO SHOW
No-shows will not be refunded.
Blue Caribe offers safe and interactive excursions that require the physical presence of the visitor, who must be in good health and able to understand and follow the instructions provided by our guides. If you have recently undergone surgery or if you suffer from any condition that may limit your physical capacities, please inform our booking staff before making your reservation.
7. SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
Blue Caribe does its utmost to welcome visitors with special needs. However, it is necessary to contact our booking staff before making any reservation in order to specify the support required and make sure that we will be able to provide it.